GSA OASIS LABOR CATEGORIES
The OASIS menu of services addresses your professional services needs, including program management, logistics, management consulting, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services. Ancillary support components such as information technology, and administrative support are also covered when integral and necessary to your overall requirement. You can use OASIS for all contract types at the task order level including fixed price, cost reimbursement, time and materials, labor-hour, and hybrid combinations of contract types on a single order. OASIS is not a Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). GWACs are specific to IT requirements while OASIS contracts are specific to Professional Services requirements.
OASIS and OASIS SB
The OASIS program represents a family of contract vehicles designed to allow maximum flexibility in meeting client needs while simultaneously maximizing Small Business utilization. The OASIS family of contracts includes a set of unrestricted contracts with a very high small business subcontracting goal, and a set of 100% Small Business Set-Aside contracts. If circumstances warrant, OASIS SB will even allow for set-asides based upon special socioeconomic status.
OASIS Program Benefits
- Offers a single government-wide acquisition platform to support complex professional services requirements and both Commercial and Non-Commercial Professional Services;
- Maximizes opportunities for Small Businesses;
- Offers a limited number of awardees and contract holders;
- Offers on-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool;
- Supports customers with a robust web library that, among other support features, will have sample documents, templates, and a platform for sharing of best practices;
- Enables agencies to concentrate on agency missions rather than the acquisition itself, minimizing the proliferation of full and open contracts;
- Reduces the lead time and administrative efforts it currently takes agencies to acquire complex professional services;
- Allows for all contract types at the task-order level, including cost-reimbursement;
- Allows for the full flexibility to add ancillary support (other direct costs) at the task order level;
- Allows labor categories to be added at the task order level;
- Standardizes labor categories and qualifications levels
OASIS and OASIS SB are two reliable, flexible and efficient ways for you to obtain best-value solutions for complex professional services. It breaks the barriers in the world of acquisition by providing you with a total professional services solution across the enterprise.
For additional information, visit www.gsa.gov, or download additional GSA information below:
CSA OASIS SB Points of Contact
CSA OASIS SB Pool 3 Contract Holder (8(a) and SDVOSB)
CSA (Duns # 13-019-6814 and Cage Code: 3ESN1) holds OASIS SB Pool 3 contract.
Ready to work with us?
Join our team and let’s rock the world together!