Small Businesses Partnerships
CSA started as a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB). And today, as a large business, CSA partners with small and large firms to solve our client's most critical mission challenges.
Small Business partnering opportunities
We strive to advance the economic opportunity in the communities we serve through teaming partnerships and subcontracting opportunities. Our partnerships bring diverse and unique perspectives to advance our customers’ missions.
CSA traditionally partners with businesses with the following designations but is open to all teaming opportunities.
- 8(a) firms
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- and any other type of small or minority-owned business
We are always looking to partner with organizations that enhance CSA’s capabilities – the technological advancements of our customers’ needs have brought requirements for innovative solutions to rapidly meet these changes in the following areas:
- Offensive Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Management and Visualization
- Cloud Modernization and Services
- Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality
How to Partner with CSA
If you are a small or minority-owned business interested in partnering with CSA, please complete the following form.
We are pairing your request with the right expert.
Ready to work with us?
Find out more about our vehicles or get in touch with our experts.