We promote the highest standards of integrity, and we conduct our affairs in an honest and ethical manner. Our integrity and reputation depend on the honesty, fairness and integrity brought to the job by each person and company associated with us.
Our ethics program ensures we engage in and promote ethical behavior, and that we comply with all laws and regulations.
CSA’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct governs our program and approach to ethics and compliance.
Our ethics program covers a broad range of topics including:
- Ethics and conduct compliance
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Record retention and audit responsibility
- Timekeeping and expense reporting
- Asset use
- Performing business with ethical vendors, suppliers and teaming partners
- Federal contractor compliance